Tuesday 11 October 2011

! Nothing !


Assalamualaikum . Halooooo .


Sayanggg² semua sihat ? 
Dah lama tak update blog niy . Busy doe . SPM kan dah dekat . 33 hari jea lagi . Result trial pom semua dah dapat . Bersyukur sangat dengan result trial tuu walaupom tak capai target . Kena kerja keras , kuat , sungguh² lagi . Yessss . For my future . ^, ^

Hey you (!)
----> I Miss You <---

Ggggrrrrrr . Stop . Stop . Stop .
Berhenti daripada rindukan orang yang tak rindu kiter .

Dahh laaaa .

Baca semua ayat niy . :)

1) I'm suck at forgetting you , leaving you , hating you .
2) Simple bye make us cry . Simple joke make us laugh . Simple care make us fall in love .
3) Sometimes you have to hurt someone's feelings just to let them understand how it felt when they hurt yours .
4) He saw you . He wanted you . He liked you . He got you . He had you . He loved you . He got bored . He left .
5) Give up till we meet again .
6) Congratulations . You have successfully hurt my feelings again . You must be proud of yourself .
7) Don't ever beg someone you love to love you back . It's just show how pathetic you are . If they don't love you , just leave them .
8) If someone really love you , they are there for you even when things get hard .
9) Once you love someone , even after you move on , it will always hurt you to see them with someone else .
10) I may act like I don't care about you , but I will always have a place for you in my heart .

Thats all dear . :)
Semua ayat kecewa kan . Haha
 Okay . Take Care . Bhai .


No comments:

Post a Comment